Friday 27 September 2013

ANOTHER EVENT INSPIRED TREAT




Hello people!

It’s good to be here again after a break that almost saw me to the tiring down of this blog.

During the break or what seemed like a long silence I contemplated bringing down a site that has taken me a while to build. Though our relationship has not been smooth nor the focus to this part of my life been consistent it is part of my new year's resolution not to give up. To look forward to a brighter future and motivate myself for a better future.

In this vein I have decided to jump straight in. and unlike a regular new year's resolution, I will not wait for the year 2014 before I start pushing fort on the dream of making this blog and not a new one with a fancier name or logo a hit!

Part of my goals for this blog in the coming year is to make it popular among peoples of all ages, gender, profession, cultures and race. My desire for this is because I have a goal to impact on people as much as I want them to impact on me knowledge, personal and referenced experiences and have good feedback on improved health situations.

Funny isn't it? I have decided to discuss my 2014 goal even before it begins

No comments:

Post a Comment