Monday 5 November 2012

THE RETURN OF AN OILVER

During this period of silence, i have come to realise that life in so many ways than one is of different phases and faces. I have come to the conclusion that to forge ahead, make ends meet and eat satisfactorily the fruit (s) of one’s labour, one must strive not to lose passion. Do what you love to do best, put in some effort and time into it. Work hard, sensibly and diligently; the result is a fruitful, fulfilled and fulfilled life all in one.
In the most recent times i have passed through several stages of Picking projects only to abandon it half way and then wishing i could do more, if not for another project that i was already working on. These instability has led to a series of short sense of euphoria and then to a larger extent the feeling of failure and dissatisfaction something common to Oliver’s, they want so much more out of life.
The fear of failing again however has kept me from going back to those abandoned projects. I was rather willing to explore new ways to seek a fulfilled life by helping the less privileged, chating a new course or doing something differently all these equally led to half hearted involvements, forcing me to look behind as i have consistently set a train of various failing coaches.
Seating down and thinking about my predicament in this past few months i have decided to revisit all my failed projects, see why they failed and what I can do to get back on course. To my surprise i discovered i hadn’t failed at any of these tasks, what i had done was to abandon them because they were not becoming what i had expected in the short projections i had made. My expectations had been unrealistic and i wasn’t ready to deal with the harsh reality when they came, so i took to my heels. I then decided to revisit my library and going through my pile i discovered also a series of half read books, some i had only read the first chapter, while in some others i found my book divider just in-between the epilogue page.
My heart broke to discover that i who would be considered a book – worm was actually nothing but a book carrier lifting one book from one point to the other until something else catches my fancy. Now i see why my book critique project could not survive. I decided to put back my reading gear on, picking every of my projects and re-evaluating them, cutting them down and make them realistically workable with my already tight schedules and guess what i came up with...
Olivertwist was initially created a blog to help educate my friends and collegues on the usefulness of fruits and how best to spend economically to get the best out of their diet. But then with all my various disconjointed projects lying here and there i decided to make this blog less specific, though still educative and interactive. I have also decided to follow this blog up with my facebook page of the same name to increase the amount of traffic and people i can reach out to at once.
I hope sharing more of my thoughts and passion would help me become more creative in getting some other more physical projects done while i create information that would be useful to you.

3 comments:

  1. The most important thing is that whenever we lose touch with our inner selves we get back on the right track as soon as possible. keep the fire burning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u ll find your mark, every one who tries eventually does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This amazing text is worth everyone's attention. Where can one find out more? http://www.exoticcarrental305.com

    ReplyDelete